The Church of St Wilfrid in Ford Lane, Northenden, Manchester
, is an Anglican church of late medieval origins which was substantially re-built in the 19th century by J. S. Crowther. The church was designated a Grade II* listed building on 25 February 1952.The origin of St Wilfrid's is possibly Saxon, with a mention in the Domesday Book of a "church (at) Norwardine: (held by) Ranulf and Bigot from Earl Hugh." The core of the current church is 15th century.
The interior contains some original medieval screens, including one above the doorway in the south chapel which depicts "a pair of tumblers and a monkey sitting on a drum. The tumblers can be read in two ways, so that they really do seem to tumble." The Victorian stained glass is complete, donated either by the Tatton family of nearby Wythenshawe Hall
, or the Watkins family of Rose Hill, Northenden Some may be the work of the significant stained glass designer, Charles Eamer Kempe.