The Church of St Peter
in Old Market Street, Blackley, Manchester
, is a Gothic Revival church of 1844 by E. H. Shellard. It was a Commissioners' church erected at a cost of £3162. The church is particularly notable for an almost completely intact interior. It was designated a Grade II* listed building on 20 June 1988.The church is of "coursed sandstone rubble with ashlar dressings". The nave has buttresses and "clumsy" pinnacles and ends in a "blunt" west tower. The interior is aisled and "particularly impressive for its complete (nineteenth century) interior with the extremely unusual survival of all the fine boxes and other pews".