Chowbent Chapel is a Unitarian place of worship in Atherton, Greater Manchester
. It was built in 1721 and is the oldest place of worship in the town. It is a member of the General Assembly of Unitarian and Free Christian Churches, the umbrella organisation for British Unitarians.
The chapel dates from 1721 on land donated by Nathan Mort of neighbouring Alder House The chapel is built in brick, in flemish bond on a rubble sandstone plinth, stone quoins, an Eaves
cornice and a slate roof. The windows have round arches. The entrance was added in 1901 and has a plaque and sundial. On the roof is a small cupola housing a single bell.Some of the stained glass windows are by Shrigley and Hunt.