Camden Town Hall, known as St Pancras Town Hall until 1965, is the town hall for Camden London Borough Council. It is located along Euston Road, opposite the main front of St Pancras Railway Station, with Judd Street to its rear. It was constructed to a neoclassical design in 1934-7 for St Pancras Borough Council on the site of Georgian terraced housing. It is a steel-framed building, clad with Portland stone. The architect was A.J. Thomas, who also designed housing schemes for the borough. It was extended in the 1970s.