Burton's Court, (sometimes called Bourton Court) is a park in Chelsea, London. It belongs to the Royal Chelsea Hospital which lies just to the south across Royal Hospital Road, and contains three tennis courts and a tennis academy. The court also often hosts cricket matches and artistic fairs. In 1687-88 a public footpath was built through The Park after the building of the hospital. In 1761 this footpath closed at night, meaning that pedestrians had an extra half a mile to walk around it. Garden Row was built in 1733 facing Burton's Court and by 1794 had seven houses.