Blythe Hill Fields, also sometimes known as Blythe Hill is an area of elevated open land in the London Borough of Lewisham that commands panoramic views over Canary Wharf, the City, Kent and Surrey.
The land stands at an elevation of 70 metres (230 ft) - which may be one of the reasons it escaped development - and was once part of Brockley Farm. A brickworks was also formerly on part of the site and a chimney remained there until 1938. Blythe Hill House was built to the south in 1842 and its grounds covered a large part of Blythe Hill Fields until it was demolished in 1895. The land where Blythe Hill Fields now stands was bought by London County Council and opened as a public park in 1935.