Bishops Park is a park in Fulham, south-west London. The Park was opened by the London County Council in 1893, on land given by the Ecclesiastical Commissioners. It is listed Grade II on the register of parks and gardens of special historic interest maintained by English Heritage.
The park runs north of The River Thames from All Saints Church by a broad tree-lined avenue, and an embankment path along the river, and ends at Bishop’s Park Road. It contains tennis courts and bowling greens, with another small park area fronting Fulham Palace Road. It is adjacent to Fulham Palace, and Fulham Football club. A memorial to members of the International Brigade who volunteered to fight in the Spanish Civil War is located within the park's grounds.