All Saints Church is an Evangelical Anglican church in Blenheim Grove, Peckham, London. It is part of Camberwell Deanery within the Anglican Diocese of Southwark in the Church of England. On the verge of closing down in 1996 due to a dwindling congregation, the church has grown rapidly over last decade and now has a membership of over 400 adults.
The church started in 1867, when Peckham was a village on the edge of Camberwell and a haven outside the intense bustle of Victorian London. Within a few years the church had grown from about 20 people, meeting in the vicar's sitting room, to over 600 adults in the congregation. There was also a children's service for 800 children on Sunday afternoons. The church hall and the church building were completed in 1872. The church has pews for around 400 people, with space in the side aisles for an additional 150 to 200 people.