All Saints Church, Fulham, is an Anglican Church in Fulham, London, sited close to The River Thames, beside the northern approach to Putney Bridge. There has been a church on the same site for over 900 years. The current building is situated in Bishop’s Park overlooking the river Thames.
The church has a long association with the Bishops of London as Lords of the Manor. Fulham Palace, the former residence of the Bishops of London is nearby. Apart from the tower, construction of which began in 1440, the existing church building dates from the late Victorian period, having been rebuilt in 1880-1 by Sir Arthur Blomfield, using squared rubblestone, ashlar dressings and perpendicular style windows.