The construction of the Church of St.Vitus began in 1340 under the guidance of the German master-builder Linhart of Aldenberk and was completed only after the Hussite wars. In 1439 Bishop Nicholas of Passau consecrated it. The Church of St.Vitus has three naves with a long five-side presbytery, oblong two-storey sacristies on both sides, with the Chapel of Resurrection and of St.Jan Nepomucky and a vestibule on the northern side. In the western front there is a tower, which is decorated on the ground floor with Romanesque little windows, on the upper floors is octagonal. The last floor of the tower is built in Pseudo-Gothic style and was built in the years 1893-1894.