Doubrava is a village in Karviná District, Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic. It has a population of 1,507 (2006) and lies in the historical region of Cieszyn Silesia. The name of the village comes from the Slavic for "oak" (Polish: dąb, Czech: dub) and means "oak forest".
It is not clear when the village was founded. It first appears in a written document in 1229. During the Middle Ages the village changed hands often. From 1746 to 1901 it belonged to the Mattencloit family, who in 1901 sold it to a member of the Viennese banking family the Rothschilds.