Dětmarovice is a village in the Karviná District, Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic, on the Olza River. It lies near the border with Poland, in the historical region of Cieszyn Silesia. Near the right bank of the Olza lies a complex of 15 ponds. The village was first mentioned in a written document in 1305; at that time it was owned by the Dukes of Cieszyn. The village was bought in 1792 by Jan Larisch who joined it with its Karwin properties. It was owned by the Larisch family until 1927.