Note: Travel agents and tour guides can only post to the deal category.
PRICES VARY FROM SEASON TO SEASON PLS. FIX DATE OF YOUR TRIP TO PROVIDE WITH AN ACCURATE QUOTATION .
- li class=" gdlr-core-skin-divider" style="box-sizing: inherit; border: 0px rgb(225, 225, 225); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px;">1 Night at hotel in Cairo on bed & breakfast
- 3 Night on Nile Cruise on full board ( 3 meals per day )
- 2 Night aon deluxe A/C sitting trains
- All transfers and tours by modern A/C van
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sights
- Private English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Train tickets ; Cairo / Aswan- Luxor / Cairo
- All taxes
- li class=" gdlr-core-skin-divider" style="box-sizing: inherit; border: 0px rgb(225, 225, 225); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px;">Egypt entry Visa
- Tips & Personal expenses
- Any items not mentioned above
Meet and assist upon arrival at Cairo APT
Transfer to Hotel -overnight
Breakfast at hotel
Full ady tour in Giza & Cairo including visits : Pyramids, Sphinx, and Step pyramids of Sakkara – on the way stop for some free time in the area for enjoying shopping.
Afternoon visit : Egyptian Museum.
Evening board on deluxe A/C sitting trains proceed to Aswan.
Morning arrive Aswan meet and assist – transfer to cruise
Embarkation on Nile cruise before Lunch and visit ; High dam, Temple of Philea – Overnight on Board
Sailing to Kom Ombo, visit the temple of two gods Sobek and Harouris, Sail to Edfu & visit to temple of Horus in Edf- overnight on board
Sail to Esna, Cross the Lock, and sail to Luxor- sail to Luxor Overnight on board
Disembarkation after breakfast & visit the West Bank sights ; Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshiosout, and Colossi of Memnon.
Evening board on deluxe A/C sitting trains proceed to Cairo.
Morning arrive Cairo, Meet and assist Transfer to Cairo APT for final departure.I would like to assist you from here
Is it easy to get a taxi from the arena (possibly at halftime) to the main train station? We have to catch a train out of Gelsenkirchen hbf at 23:10 and it seems like the local metro/city train may take 38 minutes or so?? Trying to stay for as much of the game as possible. And if taxis aren’t readily available there do we need to call a taxi service ahead of time and set one up? Any idea of the approximate cost of the taxi and time to her to the train station? Google maps said 11 mins. Thank you!!!