Liangxiang (Chinese: 良乡地区; pinyin: Liángxiāng Dìqū) is a township of Beijing, Fangshan District, located 25km southwest of the city center. It has 80,000 registered inhabitants with local hukou and a total population of 112,000. Covering approximately 69.2 square kilometres, Liangxiang is one of the largest subdistricts of Fangshan by land area.
Liangxiang county was established 2,000 years ago during the Qin Dynasty. Its name came from the Chinese saying '人物俱良', literally 'people and goods all gather in Liang', indicating significant economic activities in the past. As the land is relative fertile and flat, it was suitable for agriculture, contributing to its prosperity. In 1958, Liangxiang county (良乡县) merged with Fangshan county and was renamed Liangxiang town (良乡镇). On January 24, 2002, another merger with Guandao (官道镇) took place. The new Liangxiang township became the political, cultural and economic centre of Fangshan district and houses the district seat.
6th Ring Road and Jingshi Expressway have exist connecting to Liangxiang. A small military airport is situated next to one of the exits, in the northwest. Beijing-Guangzhou Railway pass through Liangxiang. Basic facilities such as postal offices, telecommunication offices, 2 day care centers, 14 primary and secondary schools and a hospital are also present.