Phillips Square is a public square located in downtown Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
In 1842, the square was first laid out, in what was at the time a wealthy residential area on the fringe of the city of Montreal. In 1891, Morgan's department store established itself in the square, followed soon thereafter by Henry Birks and Sons in 1894. The square was most recently renovated in 1995.
The square features a monument to King Edward VII designed by Louis-Philippe Hébert, which was erected in 1914.