New Richmond is an incorporated municipality in Quebec, Canada situated on the southern coast of the Gaspé Peninsula between the municipalities of Maria and Caplan. The first European settlers arrived from Scotland in 1755. The first arrivals were the Duthie brothers, George and John Duthie and their families. Their descendants still reside in the area today. It is one of the very few remaining municipalities on the Gaspé which still has a relatively large English-speaking population. It was originally a centre of farming, logging, and shipbuilding.
New Richmond is bounded on the west by the Grand Cascapedia River. The Little Cascapedia runs to the east of the town proper. The town has a British Heritage Museum. There is a small shopping centre, an indoor swimming pool, hockey arena as well as a theatre.