- Accommodation mentioned (or similar hotel)
- Hotel: Royal Bay Inn hotel
- Meals: Breakfast
- Day tour Angkor: english speaking guide, entrance fee, tuktuk
- Day tour Beng melaa/Kampong Kleang: jeep, english speaking guide, entrance fee, boat
- Transfer from airport to hotel v.v.
- Meet and greet at the airport
This 5 day tour visits Angkor Wat and other temples surrounding Siem Reap. Angkor Wat built in the 12th century is one of the largest and most beautiful temple complexes of the world. After exploring Angkor Wat we will spend several days getting to know the local culture and exploring surrounding temples. Although Angkor Wat is the largest each temple the surrounding temples each have their own special features that make them a delight to visit. For instance, the 54 four-headed Buddha statues are one of the most impressive sights of the 12th century Bayon Temple Complex. We spend one day going by boat to the floating villages of Kampong Kleang a traditional fishing village. This tour is a great introduction to Cambodia and includes accommodation at the comfortable Royal Bay Inn hotel.