Gotse Delchev is a town in Blagoevgrad Province of Bulgaria. In 1951 the town was renamed after the Bulgarian revolutionary Georgi (Gotse) Nikolov Delchev. It had hitherto been called Nevrokop (in Bulgarian: Неврокоп, Nevrokop; in Greek: Νευροκοπι, Nevrokopi; and in Turkish: Nevrokop).
Nearby are the remains of a walled city established by the Romans in the 2nd century AD to celebrate victories over the Dacians. The town was called Nicopolis ad Nestum. There has been archaeological work on the site, which ceased due to lack of funds around 1986. The town was a kaza in Syar sanjak of Selanik vilayet before the Balkan Wars.