Estádio Eládio de Barros Carvalho, also known as Estádio dos Aflitos, is a football (soccer) stadium located in Recife
. The stadium was built in 1939 and is able to hold 20,000 people.Estádio dos Aflitos is owned by Clube Náutico Capibaribe. The stadium is named after Eládio de Barros Carvalho, who was Náutico's president fourteen times. Aflitos is nicknamed this way because it is located in Nossa Senhora dos Aflitos neighborhood.
In 1939, the stadium was built.The first goal of the stadium was scored by Náutico's Wilson.In May, 1995, during a meeting of the UniNáutico group, which is a Náutico supporting group, the architect Múcio Jucá suggested the need to increase the stadium maximum capacity. In August of that year, a preliminary study about the technical viability of the stadium expansion and modernization was approved by the club's estate board.