The Estádio Brinco de Ouro ("Golden Earring"), also known as Estádio Brinco de Ouro da Princesa ("Princess' Golden Earring"), or just Brinco de Ouro ("Golden Earring"), is a football stadium inaugurated on May 31, 1953 in Campinas, São Paulo state, Brazil with a maximum capacity of 40,988 people. The stadium was inaugurated on May 31, 1953, originally with wood bleachers and a maximum capacity of 15,000 spectators. 22 years later, the wood bleachers were replaced by concrete bleachers, increasing the stadium maximum capacity to 25,000 people.
In 1970, another bleachers block was added, and the maximum capacity was increased to 35,000 spectators. In 1978, Guarani won the Brazilian Championship, and the club board of directors decided to increase again the stadium maximum capacity. In 1980, toboggan-like bleachers were built, and the stadium maximum capacity was increased to 55,000 people. Today, the stadium has a maximum capacity of 40,988 spectators.