Brussels-Luxembourg railway station is a station in the European Quarter of Brussels under the Esplanade of the European Parliament (part of the European Parliament complex in Brussels).
The station was built between 1854 and 1855 by the Grande Compagnie de Luxembourg as part of the Brussels-Luxembourg railway line it was constructing. The lead architect was Gustave Saintenoy. He designed it in a neo-classical style in keeping with Place de Luxembourg which was designed at the same time. The station was Brussels' third, after those built in the Allée Verte and Rue des Bogards (which would eventually become Gare du Nord and Gare du Midi). It was however designed as an intermediate stop, rather than a full terminus as the other two stations. It was built to service the new Leopold Quarter, hence its original name Gare du Quartier Leopold.