The Holy Cross Parish Church is the largest place of worship in Zirl, a community in the federal state of Tyrol, Austria.
Built in the 19th century under the auspices of Cons. Peter Alois Bauer and Fruehmesser Alois Moriggl, the painter Franz Plattner decorated the entire interior with fresoes in vivid colours. This work occupied the master for a significant period of time, e.g. the frescoes in the vault were created between 1862 and 1874. Remarkable as well are the abstract floral pattern that cover all the interior walls outside the frescoes as well as the gilded pulpit.