The Unterheiligenstadt Parish Church is a Roman-Catholic parish church in the suburb of Unterheiligenstadt, Heiligenstadt in the 19th district of Vienna, Döbling. It is dedicated to Mary.
The construction of the Karl-Marx-Hof created the impetus to build a church in the Heiligenstädter Straße. In 1931, the Church bought a piece of land with an old, one-storey house where the parish church now stands. Although the house had already been rendered unliveable by pervasive damp, the kitchen and one room were transformed into a chapel dedicated to the Iberian Mother of God from Moscow. Following the events of 1934, the new, authoritarian city authorities transformed a café in the Heiligenstädter Straße (number 82) into a house of worship.