The pen is a former collegiate Ardagger in Ardagger in the cadastral Ardagger pin in the district of Amstetten in Lower Austria. The collegiate on 7 January 1049 by Emperor Henry III. founded. The pen with buildings of the 17th Century was lifted 1784th Last provost of Count Franz Anton von Auersperg was. The convent building was converted in 1813 by Count Alois of Geniceo in a castle.
The Collegiate Church of Saint Margaret is dedicated. The late Romanesque basilica was consecrated in 1063 and the 2nd Quarter of the 13th Century, rebuilt. 1529, the church in the Turkish invasion was badly damaged. The church choir and with increased crypt underneath shows today a Baroque stucco decoration from 1678 by Giovanni Colomba. The window Margaret (1230-40) is the oldest figural stained glass in Austria. The present church was built in 1780 instead of an unfinished double tower and had to be built new in 1804.