The Tux Parish Church in Lanersbach was dedicated to St Thomas by Kaspar, Bishop of Salzburg, on June 10, 1471. In 1954 the whole church was renovated. The roof of the church was repaired in 1960. When the old school was pulled down in 1985 this allowed for an expansion of the church and the building of a church square.
View St Thomas Church guide >