The ancient building was first mentioned in 1926. Today´s double Chapel in late Gothic style was built according to the plans of Heinrich Parlier in 1470/1471 (he designed also the local Parish Church). The chapel is located at the eastern end of the churchyard´s arcades. Steep stairs lead to the church´s fundaments were once the bones of the dead were stored.
Location: Imst - Oberstadt, at the Imst parish church
A- 6460 Imst, Austria