The Peuerbach Parish Church first appeared in historical documents in 1211 and was consecrated to Saint Martin of Tours. Initially built in Gothic style, only a number of slender pillars have been preserved up to the present day.
In the course of major refurbishments after the big blaze of 1626 the church was altered in Baroque style and received new vaults. The presbytery was added in the 17th century. Special highlight: Kreuzkapelle Chapel with a remarkable altar. The fountain in front of the church holds a stature depicting Saint Martin.
Others: Guided Tours, parking, Sanitary Facilities
Suitable for: Families, Groups, Seniors, Wheelchair User
Pfarrer Mag. Johann Padinger
4722 Peuerbach, Austria