St Martin and St Nicholas Parish Church Photos
Wiesing's Parish Church was built in 1771 to replace the old and dilapidated gothic church from the 14th century. The rococo-style church dates from 1781 and was dedicated to St. Martin, the bishop of Tours, and to St. Nicholas, the bishop of Myra. The beautiful church, which was last renovated in 1999/2000, is Wiesing´s landmark.
View St Martin and St Nicholas Parish Church guide >