Simple church with wonderful panel paintings.
The church of the Capuchin Friars was built in 1680 and dedicated to St. Josef in 1682. After a fire had destroyed large parts of the church it was re-consecrated in 1825. Simple church with wonderful panel paintings, crucifixes and a fantastic St. Mary´s Chapel in the church´s main nave.
Imst, next to town center, Dr. Pfeiffenberger Street
A- 6460 Imst, Austria