In time long past, the Parish of Neukirchen belonged to the Diocese of Passau. Today the Parish is part of the Diocese of Linz. This late-Gothic style Church is dedicated to John the Baptist. The three bay nave has a magnificent ribbed vault.
Among the church´s most noticeable features are the Baroque high altar with a altarpiece created by the artist Altmonte in the years 1765 and 1766. The chancel dates back to the year 1780.
Sundays 07:30am and 09:30am
Mr. GR Mag. Jan Plata
4724 Neukirchen a.W., Austria
Tel.: +43 (7278) 3232