Baroque church with two steeples consecrated to the two patron saints Jacobus and Leonhard.
It was built by Kassian Singer and Andre Huber between 1758 and 1764. Due to its majestic appearance this baroque jewel was called the Brixental cathedral. The two banners on the steeples remind of a time when the arch bishops of Salzburg were the secular sovereigns of our valley and the bishops of Chiemsee our clerical sovereigns. On the new, splendid organ concerts by World-famous organ players are performed.