The building used to host the Town Hall, later on the grain market and burnt down in 1809. From 1824 it was owned privately and built in its present form. The building separates the lower from the upper town square. The fresco (woman holding a savings bank and a dancing Innviertl couple) were painted by Prof. Fritz Fröhlich (Linz 1952).
View Sparkassengebäude guide >