Schloss Anras castle (13th century) was extended in Baroque stylein in 1754. It used to be the summer residence of the bishops of Brixen, in 1236 it was given to the jurisdiction. In 1991 the Messerschmitt foundation bought and renovated the castle. Now it is a court museum displaying exhibits from 1499 to today.
View Schloss Anras Court House guide >