The Parish Church marks the center of the snug town of Mörschwang.
Built on the site of the ancient castle Chapel of the Counts of Mergingswanch, as Mörschwang was called back in the old days, the church was extended in late Gothic style and consecrated to St Margaritha. The Baroque high altar dates back to 1702, while the tabernacle (designed by Johann Ferdinand Schwanthaler) was only added in 1800. From the artistic point of view the two side altars by Thomas Schwanthaler (1679) may be even more valuable.
Mörschwang Nr. 15
4982 Mörschwang, Austria