The Parish Church, dedicated to Saint Margarita in 1488, is dating back to the 15th century. The exterior features a large priest´s tomb with two pointed arch epitaphs both made of marble. All names of the Niederneukirchen parish priests, between 1672 and 1988, are engraved here. The main church portal is facing to the West, the two additional side entrances to the North and the South.
4491 Niederneukirchen, Austria