Saint George´s affiliated church in Zupfing became an independent parish in 1466.
The precious church was built by the Angerer Dynasty in 1460, its outstanding chancel is dating back to the year 1648 and the side altar on the right (depicting the Holy Family) is going back to 1654. The marvelous altar on the left (showing Saint Dionysus) was built later. In 1890 a wonderful high altar was transferred from the Parish Church of Wendling to Zupfing. The area beside the church´s entrance was the burial site during the plague epidemics.
On prior arrangement. Please contact the Roman-Catholic parish office: call +43 (7736) 6234
Others: Booking required, parking
Suitable for: Families, Groups, Seniors
Family Röm.-Kath. Pfarramt
4741 Wendling, Austria