Rosenburg is a castle in the municipality Rosenburg-Mold, Lower Austria, Austria. It is situated on a cliff above the valley of the river Kamp. It is one of Austria's most visited Renaissance castles. There has been a castle on this site since the 12th century. The castle was reconstructed in Renaissance style in 1593-1597, and it was further expanded in the course of the 17th century. After neglection and fires in the 18th and 19th centuries, the castle was renovated between 1859 and 1889. The castle is now a museum.