With its close proximity to this village was historically significant. Today, after 900 years of settlement history, divides the dreamy, sunny village (421 inhabitants) in two districts: Upper and Unterpinswang. The still very beautiful nature, surrounded by the Pinswang is delivered to every season a play.
Old traditions are still alive. "Scheibenschlagen" on the day of the Innocents "Holla Go" of school youth. Once pilgrims used to come here, "God blessed brother Ulrich," over his grave in 1725 by John Fischer from beautiful baroque Parish Church of St. feet. Ulrich does. Ancient, mystical ruins around Pinswang invite to a journey of discovery. Truly a special place on earth is this Pinswang, where they will certainly feel at ease!