The Parish Church of Waldneukirchen is dedicated to the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul.
The Church first appeared in historical documents in the year 1270. In 1337 it was recorded as a subsidiary parish to Sierning.
The Parish Church of Waldneukirchen has a mighty tower covered by a magnificent cupola. The bell dates from around 1400. The splendid neo-Gothic wing altar is an elaborate work of Johann and Josef Rint.
Pfarrer Josef Kammerer
4595 Waldneukirchen, Austria