The wonderful one-nave Parish Church with its outstanding rib vaults was erected around 1500. The ancient church is a late-Gothic construction with a wide range of Baroque elements. All architectural highlights have been well-preserved. Only the presbytery and its rib vaults were added later. Also the church´s sacramental part below the chancel, a small construction made of stone, belongs to the original building. In 1999 and 2000 the church´s interior was completely refurbished according to original plans (the gallery was remodeled, etc.). And in 2001 the church´s exterior was renovated.
Open all day.
Others:parking, Sanitary Facilities, Coach Car Parks
Suitable for: Families, Groups, Seniors, Wheelchair User
4656 Kirchham, Austria
Tel.: +43 (7619) 20150
Tel.: +43 (7619) 24020
Fax: +43 (7619) 201520