The Klosterkirche represents a hall with one nave dating from 1460. The church has - although a work of the gothic - no columns. It is a hall church with a simple net arch. In 1844 the new gothic tower was built. In 1896 the church received glass windows from the studio of the Tiroler Glasmalerei (Tyrolean glass painting). Except for the late baroque crucifix above the triumphal arch, the fittings are neo-Gothic and were manufactured with the collaboration of lay brothers of the Redemptorist Order.