The Lourdeskapelle Chapel is just located in front of the village center of Stronach. A grotto made of tufa shows the Bernadette Soubirous together with Maria. According to oral tradition the construction is based on a promise of both Lercherhöfe yards starting with the building works in 1900. The site was finished by the Stronach party.
After renovation works were finished the chapel presented itself in a new look. A commemorative plaque on the outer walls of the church reminds of the 150th anniversary of the famous historical painter Franz v. Defregger, born in the Ederhof (today rehabilitation center).
Others: Booking required
Suitable for: Families, Groups, Seniors
A- 9992 Iselsberg-Stronach,Austria