The construction of this beautiful Parish Church, consecrated to Saint John the Baptist, dates back to 1904/1905.
Only Kopfing´s inhabitants made it possible to built the local parish church. Therefore all names are written down in the local book of highlights. Due to everyone´s unremitting efforts, today a wonderful parish church landmarks the entire region.
In the past Kopfing was a renowned recreational resort and hunting ground of Passau´s bishops. Probably this was the reason why countless art treasures were bought. The church´s most remarkable possession is the "Missale Book" (dating back to 1760) featuring silver covers.
4794 Kopfing im Innkreis, Austria