The Kapuzinerkirche church is located in the district of Truyen, right next to the Lindenplatz square. The church which is directly connected to the adjacent monastery of the Capuchin order was constructed at the end of the 17th century. One of the main reasons for the construction of this church was to prevent the infiltration of Calvinism from Switzerland within the framework of the counter-revolution. This plan was crowned with success: Since then, the monastery has been run by Capuchin monks who enjoy great popularity in Ried and its surroundings. Since 1957, the Capuchin monks are also responsible for the local parish.
A- 6531 Ried im Oberinntal, Austria