Gothic church, consecrated to Saint John, dating back to the 15th century.
Characteristic features: Long main nave, three beautiful bays supported by lovingly decorated buttresses. Outstanding net vault and rib vaults.
History: In 1715 the Chapel was enlarged because a new organ was added. Carpenters from Zell constructed the marvelous columns and the interior.
Main altar: Depicting John the Baptist and John the Evangelist. Side altars: Saint Christoph and Saint Catherina on the right, Saint Barbara in the background on the right.
In 1955 the town of Zell an der Pram purchased the Chapel of Jebling.
Others: Booking required
Suitable for: Families, Groups, Seniors, Wheelchair User
Gemeinde Zell an der Pram
Jebling - Hofmark 1
4755 Zell an der Pram, Austria