Below the apsis of the church dedicated to the two saints Saint Petrus and Saint Paulus lie the foundations of an older Chapel and the walls of the belfry of the former Lavant castle. The church as it is today was consecrated in 1485. The interior of the nave has a flat timber ceiling with wooden ribs and golden nails. The three Gotic winged altars were made of original parts in 1873.
Opening hours: In summer during daytime
Discounts: free admission
Kirche zum Hl. Petrus und Paulus
Pfarrhof Nr. 4
A- 9906 Lavant, Austria