Gloggnitz Provostry-Gloggnitz Provostry is a former medieval (gothic) Catholic monastery and a later secularised (baroque) complex of buildings, including the old Catholic parish church of Gloggnitz. It was also the home of the nationally renowned exhibition, "Lower Austrian Landesausstellung 1992.
Christ the King Church-This is the new Catholic parish church, designed by the World-famous Austrian architect Prof Clemens Holzmeister. It was completed in 1962.
St Othmar's Chapel-This is one of Gloggnitz's oldest buildings [the estimated date of construction lies between 1001 and 1102 A.D. (dependent upon different historical appraisals)]. It is situated in the town centre (Hauptplatz).
The Aue Herrenhaus-The Herrenhaus is a baroque manor-house and the birthplace of Dr. Michael Hainisch, the first Federal President of the First Republic of Austria. Unfortunately the building is now in ruins.
Stuppach Palace-Stuppach Palace is the place where possibly a primal chamber musical version of Mozart's Requiem was premiered by an ensemble, conducted by Count Francis of Walsegg-Stuppach, the sponsor of the now world-famous Requiem. The palace was restored in 1996.
The Renner Museum-This was the former residential mansion of Karl Renner, the first Federal President of the Second Republic of Austria.