The evagelic church is coining the "Traundorf" since 1876. The church is made of reddish limestone. The interior decoration is made of slavonish oak. The artist Andräe from Dresden painted the altarpiece.
In the Reformation a big part of the population in Gmunden was evangelic. The breakup took almost 100 years, until the "Habsburger" banished all non-katholic from their country.
After the tolerance-patent from 1781 it took 90 years until Gmunden had its first praiing-hall.
every Sunday at 9 am, also childrens-service.
every last Sunday a mounth Afternoon-service at 7 pm in a new arrangement.
Evangelische Pfarrgemeinde A.B. Gmunden
Pfr. Mag. Alexander Hagmüller; Pfr. Mag. Martin Eickhoff
Georgstraße 9 4810 Gmunden, Austria
Tel.: +43 (7612) 64237
Fax: +43 (7612) 642374