The Church of Saints Nicholas is an early Baroque parish church located in the Güns Valley in Lockenhaus, in the Austrian state of Burgenland. It was built during the period of 1655 to 1669. Commissioned by Franz III. Nádasdy, the church was entrusted to the Augustinians and was dedicated to both St. Nicholas of Myra and St. Nicholas of Tonentino, in reference to the role of Fr. Nicholas Donellan (O.E.S.A) in Nädasdy's conversion to the Catholic faith. The parish church overlooks the town's main square.