The Church of Mariahilf is a Baroque parish church and the church of the Congregation of Saint Michael the Archangel (Congregatio Sancti Michaëlis Archangeli) in Vienna. It is located in Vienna's 6th district (Mariahilf). The parish church of Mariahilf was built by Sebastiano Carlone in 1686-1689, but redesigned by Franz Jänggl (1711-1715).
The church has six chapels and is decorated with frescoes in trompe l'oeil made by Johann Hauzinger and Franz Xaver Strattmann in 1759-1760, pupils of Paul Troger. The altar was made by J. G. Dorfmeister. The organ was built in 1763 by the Austrian organ builder Johann Hencke (3 Dec 1697 Geseke- 24 Sept 1766 Vienna).